• Raym Geis, MD, Vice Chair, Informatics Commission of ACR (U.S.A)
• Shoma Sharma, Radiologist , Researcher at CARING ( India)
• Jose Sánchez García, Data Scientist at QUIBIM ( Spain)
• Suthirth Vaidya, Biomedical Engineering, Co-Founder at Predible Health (India)
• Guy Frija, Radiologist, Eurosafe imaging chairman (France)
• Dariush Eftekharpour, Radiologist, Researcher at IQBMI (I.R.Iran )
• Robert Kitlowski, Researcher, CEO at BrainScan.AI (Poland)
• Mojtaba Barzegar, Medical Physicist, Researcher & CEO at IQBMI (I.R.Iran)
Date of Webinar: 27-28 August 2020, 16:30_17:30 GMT
worldwide time zone
About the webinar
IQBMI holds this webinar to enhance the artificial intelligent role from the data to the diagnosis.
Using AI in differential diagnosis is an exciting phenomenon which is getting so popular in all over the world; although there are some challenges in usage of this novel technology in modern imaging diagnosis as an algorithm to find more specific features.
There are a variety of pathologies in respiratory system such as pneumonia, COVID_19, SARS, atelectasis, nodules, pleural effusion, lymphatic pathologies, asthma and other types of lung disorders. Chest computer tomography (CT) is being used extensively in patients with known and suspected infection, especially when there is limited availability of conventional tests.
In this webinar, radiologists will discuss with AI experts and speak about available challenges to be solved with this phenomenon while radiologists work with.
1. To learn about AI usage in differential diagnosis of CTs.
2. To understand issues with COVID-19 infection in Chest CTs.
About the topics
Pitfalls and misdiagnostic findings in the pandemic infectious era
Different findings in chest CT scan
Safety and Quality with use of AI
The role of AI in celerity and accuracy of reports
Challenges in making a database as an index for diagnosis
Some additional benefits from using machine learning in diagnosis
Dose reduction using AI